Your wireless service is provided by T-Mobile USA, Inc., including its affiliates, assignees, and agents (“T-Mobile”). Your agreement for wireless service branded as “GoSmart Mobile™” (“GoSmart Mobile”) is with T-Mobile and includes these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”), any applicable supplemental terms and conditions, and your Rate Plan terms, which are available at www.gosmartmobile.com (collectively “Agreement”). Your Rate Plan includes your Service allotments for minutes, messages or data (“Allotments”), rates, coverage and other terms (“Rate Plan”). To the extent any term in your Rate Plan expressly conflicts with these T&Cs, the term in your Rate Plan will govern. Your Agreement applies to each line of Service, although different T&Cs may apply to different lines of Service on your account.
Please read these T&Cs carefully. They cover important information about the services provided to you (“Service”); your phone, handset, device, SIM card, data card, or other equipment or third party device used with the GoSmart Mobile Service (“Device”); and any access and usage charges, taxes, fees and other charges we charge you or that were accepted or processed through your Device (“Charges”). These T&Cs include limitations of liability, privacy information and resolution of disputes by arbitration instead of in court.
You, and any authorized users on your account, will have access to account information and may be able to make changes to the account. If you give your personal account validation information to someone, that person can access and make changes to your account. Those changes will be binding on you. Authorized changes may require your agreement to new T&Cs.
1. Acceptance. YOUR AGREEMENT STARTS WHEN YOU ACCEPT. You represent that you are at least 18 years old and you are legally authorized to enter into this Agreement. You accept your Agreement by doing any of the following: (a) giving us a written or electronic signature, or telling us orally that you accept; (b) activating Service; (c) using your Service after you make a change or addition; (d) paying for the Service or a “GoSmart Mobile Device” (a Device purchased from a GoSmart Mobile dealer, or other GoSmart Mobile authorized retailer (“Dealer”) for use with the GoSmart Mobile Service); or (e) opening the GoSmart Mobile SIM kit or failing to activate Service within 30 days after the purchase of your GoSmart Mobile Device. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT, DON'T DO ANY OF THESE THINGS.
2. * Dispute Resolution and Arbitration. WE EACH AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BELOW, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR DISPUTES IN ANY WAY RELATED TO OR CONCERNING THE AGREEMENT, OUR SERVICES, DEVICES OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ANY BILLING DISPUTES, WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION OR IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT. This includes any claims against other parties relating to Services or Devices provided or billed to you (such as our suppliers, Dealers or third party vendors) whenever you also assert claims against us in the same proceeding. We each also agree that the Agreement affects interstate commerce so that the Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply (despite the choice of law provision in Section 26). THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED. THE ARBITRATOR MUST FOLLOW THIS AGREEMENT AND CAN AWARD THE SAME DAMAGES AND RELIEF AS A COURT (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES).
Notwithstanding the above, YOU MAY CHOOSE TO PURSUE YOUR CLAIM IN COURT AND NOT BY ARBITRATION IF YOU OPT OUT OF THESE ARBITRATION PROCEDURES WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE WHEN YOU ACTIVATED A NEW LINE OF SERVICE (the “Opt Out Deadline”). You must opt out by the Opt Out Deadline for each line of Service. You may opt out of these arbitration procedures by calling 1-888-236-1260 or completing the opt-out form located at www.gosmartmobiledisputeresolution.com. Any opt-out received after the Opt Out Deadline will not be valid and you must pursue your claim in arbitration or small claims court.
For all disputes, whether pursued in court or arbitration, you must first give us an opportunity to resolve your claim by sending a written description of your claim to the address in Section 15 below. We each agree to negotiate your claim in good faith. If we are unable to resolve the claim within 60 days after we receive this claim description, you may pursue your claim in arbitration. We each agree that if you fail to timely pay amounts due, we may assign your account for collection, and the collection agency may pursue, in small claims court, claims limited strictly to the collection of the past due amounts and any interest or cost of collection permitted by law or the Agreement.
If the arbitration provision applies or you choose arbitration to resolve your disputes, then either you or we may start arbitration proceedings. You must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our registered agent (see Sec. 15) to begin arbitration. The American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) will arbitrate all disputes. For claims of less than $75,000, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes will apply; for claims over $75,000, the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules will apply. The AAA rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Upon filing of the arbitration demand, we will pay all filing, administration and arbitrator fees for claims that total less than $75,000. For claims that total more than $75,000, the payment of filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules. An arbitrator may award on an individual basis any relief that would be available in a court, including injunctive or declaratory relief and attorneys’ fees. In addition, for claims under $75,000 as to which you provided notice and negotiated in good faith as required above before initiating arbitration, if the arbitrator finds that you are the prevailing party in the arbitration, you will be entitled to a recovery of reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. Except for claims determined to be frivolous, we agree not to seek an award of attorneys’ fees in arbitration even if an award is otherwise available under applicable law.
CLASS ACTION WAIVER. WE EACH AGREE THAT ANY PROCEEDINGS, WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR COURT, WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR AS A MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. If a court or arbitrator determines in an action between you and us that this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, the arbitration agreement will be void as to you. If you choose to pursue your claim in court by opting out of the arbitration provision as specified above, this Class Action Waiver provision will not apply to you. Neither you, nor any other customer, can be a class representative, class member, or otherwise participate in a class, consolidated, or representative proceeding without having complied with the opt out requirements above.
JURY TRIAL WAIVER. If a claim proceeds in court rather than through arbitration, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
3. * Your Term of Service. You are a month-to-month customer. If you terminate your Service, your termination will be effective at the end of your current month of Service (unless you port-out your number), and you will remain responsible for all fees and Charges for your Service and usage through the end of that period. If we terminate your Service, we will determine the date of termination, and you will be responsible for all usage and Charges through the date of termination. You can request that we port your number to another carrier, and Service for that number will be terminated when the porting is complete. If you port your number, you will be responsible for all usage and Charges until the port-out is complete.
4. * Cancellation and Returns. Service Cancellation: If you cancel your Service you remain responsible for all Charges incurred through the date of cancellation. Device Refunds and Restocking Fees: For GoSmart Mobile Device and accessory returns and exchanges, see the applicable return policy, which is available at your place of purchase. Some GoSmart Mobile Devices and accessories may not be refunded or exchanged, and you may be required to pay a restocking fee. Prepaid Service is non-refundable, and no refunds or other compensation will be given for unused airtime balances.
5. Our Rights to Make Changes. This provision, which describes how changes may be made to your Agreement, is subject to requirements and limitations imposed by applicable law, and will not be enforced to the extent prohibited by law. Your Service is subject to our business policies, practices, and procedures, which we can change without notice. WE CAN CHANGE ANY TERMS IN THE AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME.
6. * Your Wireless Device & Compatibility with Other Networks. Your GoSmart Mobile Device may not be compatible with the network and services provided by another service provider. You may buy a Device from us or someone else, but it must, as solely determined by us, be compatible with, and not potentially harm, our network. Some GoSmart Mobile features will be available only on GoSmart Mobile Devices purchased from us. GoSmart Mobile Devices are designed to be used only with our Service. You may be eligible to have your GoSmart Mobile Device reprogrammed to work with another carrier, but you must contact us to do so. Not all GoSmart Mobile Devices are capable of being reprogrammed. We reserve the right to prevent your Device from being used on our network. At times we may remotely change software, systems, applications, features or programming on your Device without notice to address security, safety or other issues that impact the our network or your Device. These changes will modify your Device and may affect or erase data you have stored on your Device, the way you have programmed your Device, or the way you use your Device. We may offer you changes to systems, applications, features or programming remotely to your Device; you will not be able to use your Device during the installation of the changes even for emergencies.
7. Service Availability. Coverage maps only approximate our anticipated wireless coverage area outdoors; actual Service area, coverage and quality may vary and change without notice depending on a variety of factors including network capacity, terrain and weather. Outages and interruptions in Service may occur, and speed of Service varies. You agree that we are not liable for problems relating to Service availability or quality. Coverage specific to GoSmart Mobile Prepaid Service may be found at www.gosmartmobile.com.
8. Important Emergency and 9-1-1 Information and Emergency Alerts. When making a 9-1-1 call, always state the nature of your emergency and provide both your location and phone number, as the operator may not automatically receive this information. We are not responsible for failures to connect or complete 9-1-1 calls or if inaccurate location information is provided. 9-1-1 service may not be available or reliable and your ability to receive emergency services may be impeded. We may use a variety of information and methods to determine the location of a 9-1-1 call, including Global Positioning Satellites, our wireless network, the street address you have provided us as your primary use location (“Primary Address”), or the location of a T-Mobile HotSpot. Even with this information, an emergency operator may not be able to locate you in order to provide emergency services. Other third party entities are involved in connecting a 9-1-1 call and we do not determine the public safety agency to which your 9-1-1 call is routed. If you are porting a phone number to or from us, we may not be able to provide you with some Services, such as 9-1-1 location services, while the port is being implemented. If you dial 9-1-1 while outside the U.S., 9-1-1 services may not be available. Wi-Fi and 9-1-1 Service: 9-1-1 service using Wi-Fi uses the internet and operates differently than traditional 9-1-1. For example, 9-1-1 service may not work during power or internet (e.g., cable service) outages or disruptions or if your internet or Service is suspended. Location information when using Wi-Fi may be limited or unavailable. You must provide us with a Primary Address. If the location at which you primarily use Wi-Fi changes, either temporarily or permanently, you must register the new address via https://my.gosmartmobile.com or by contacting Customer Care; it may take 24 hours or more to update the address information. If you do not give us a Primary Address, we may block your usage of certain Wi-Fi networks. When you call over Wi-Fi away from your Primary Address, we may have no or very limited information about your location. Emergency Alerts: T-Mobile has chosen to offer wireless emergency alerts, within portions of its coverage area, on wireless alert capable Devices. There is no additional charge for these wireless emergency alerts. For details on the availability of this service and wireless emergency alert capable Devices, please visit www.gosmartmobile.com.
9. * Billing. You agree to pay all Charges that were accepted or processed through your Device. You will not have access to detailed usage records or receive monthly bills. For disputed Charges, see Section 14. We round up any fraction of a minute to the next full minute. Airtime usage is measured from the time the network begins to process a call (before the phone rings or the call is answered) through its termination of the call (after you hang up). Unless otherwise specified in your Rate Plan, the rate for a call (such as nights and weekend rates) is determined by the time the call starts, and that rate applies to the entire call.If we cannot determine the time of your call, we may base the time on the local time associated with the Service area associated with your telephone number. Each minute of a call will be charged according to the time or day applicable to that minute (for example, different rates may apply in one call if the call extends into nights or weekends). GoSmart Mobile-to-GoSmart Mobile callsare those made between GoSmart Mobile customers using their Devices while on our network (and not off-network or roaming on affiliate networks). You may be charged for more than one call/message when you use certain features resulting in multiple inbound or outbound calls/messages (such as call forwarding, call waiting, voicemail, conference calling, and multi-party messaging). Unused Rate Plan Allotments expire at the end of the time period associated with your Rate Plan. Airtime usage applies to all calls processed through your Device, including toll-free, operator-assisted, voice mail, call forwarding and calling card calls. Certain features and services such as operator or directory assistance, data calls or transfers, messaging, internet access and applications may cost extra. Third-Party Service Provider Charges: Your Device can be used to purchase third party services and products (e.g., games, apps, ringtones, etc.) offered by GoSmart Mobile and Charges for these purchases will be deducted from your GoSmart Mobile prepaid Services balance. Data Usage and Messaging:Data usage is rounded up to the next full-kilobyte increment at the end of each data session. At the end of your billing cycle, or at the time you switch data plans, your total kilobytes are then rounded up to the next megabyte. There are 1,024 kilobytes in one megabyte. You will be charged for text, instant or picture messages, and email whether read or unread, sent or received, solicited or unsolicited. We use filters to block spam messages, but we do not guarantee that you will not receive spam or other unsolicited messages, and we are not liable for such messages. Additional blocking options may be availableby calling Care. Wi-Fi Billing: Charges for Wi-Fi usage will be based on the network (Wi-Fi or cellular) to which your Device was connected at the start of the call or other Service. Check your Device indicator and manual to know if you are on a cellular or Wi-Fi network. Additional incoming and outgoing calls initiated while you are already connected to a network (e.g., call waiting, call forwarding, conference calling) also are charged based upon the network upon which the original call was initiated. Calls may drop if you move between Wi-Fi networks or between Wi-Fi networks and a cellular network.
11.* Roaming and International Calling. Roaming: Your Device may only be used within the T-Mobile owned domestic network coverage area (and not off-network or roaming on affiliate networks). International Roaming & Dialing: International roaming and dialing are available with some Rate Plans and on some Devices and may require an additional feature on your account. Whether roaming internationally or making and sending international calls and messages while in the U.S. (or Puerto Rico), you will be charged international rates(including for voicemails left for you and for data usage). This includes per minute rates for calls and, while roaming internationally, per minute rates for calls transferred to your voicemail and the relevant data rates for data usage. You may be charged for more than one call for unanswered calls that are forwarded to voicemail regardless of whether the calls result in an actual voicemail message being left for you and regardless of whether your Device is on or off. Some Devices and applications may incur usage and Charges while roaming. You may be able to disable these applications and features through your Device settings. Different rates and rounding increments apply in different countries. See www.gosmartmobile.com for information on international access, rates, Services and coverage. While roaming internationally, your data throughput may be reduced and your Service may be otherwise limited or terminated at any time without notice.
12. * Taxes, Fees, and Surcharges. Taxes and Fees: You agree to pay all taxes and fees imposed by governments or governmental entities. We may not give advance notice of changes to taxes & fees. To determine taxes & fees, we will use the street address you identified as your Place of Primary Use (“PPU”). If you did not identify the correct PPU, or if you provided an address (such as a PO box) that is not a recognized street address, does not identify the applicable taxing jurisdictions or does not reflect the Service area associated with your telephone number, you may be assigned a default location for tax purposes. In the event of a disputed tax jurisdiction location being assigned, any tax refund must be requested within 60 days of our notification to you that the tax has been assessed. Surcharges: You agree to pay all Surcharges. Surcharges are not mandated by law, they are our Charges that are collected and retained by us. The components and amounts of these Charges are subject to change without notice. Surcharges include, but are not limited to charges, costs, fees and certain taxes we incur to provide Services (and are not government taxes or fees imposed directly on our customers that we must collect by law). Examples include general and administrative fees (such as certain costs we incur to provide Service) as well as governmental-related Surcharges (such as Federal or State Universal Service fees, regulatory fees, and gross receipts taxes). Surcharges will apply whether or not you benefit from the programs, activities or services included in the Surcharge. Surcharges are included in the price of your selected Rate Plan or prepaid refill.
13. * Payments. To use GoSmart Mobile you must purchase Service in advance; Service will be suspended when your purchased Service is fully depleted; and/or you are at the end of the time period associated with your prepaid plan. Monthly plan features are available for 30 days; your monthly plan will be automatically renewed at the end of 30 days if you have a sufficient prepaid Service balance. The Charges for Service and the amount of time that Service is available following activation may vary; see www.gosmartmobile.com for more information. Your prepaid Service gives you access to GoSmart Mobile Service for a limited amount of time; you must use your GoSmart Mobile Service during the designated period of availability.
14. * Your Right to Dispute Charges. Unless otherwise provided by law, you agree to notify us of any dispute regarding your Charges to your account within 60 days after the date you first receive the disputed Charge. If you do not notify us of your dispute in writing within this time period, you may not pursue a claim in arbitration or in court. If you accept a credit, refund or other compensation or benefit to resolve a disputed charge, you agree that the issue is fully and finally resolved. For unresolved disputes see Section 2 above. To contact or notify us, see Section 15.
15. * Notices and Customer Communications. You expressly consent to be contacted, for any and all purposes, at any telephone number, or physical or electronic address you provide to us or that we provide to you. You agree that we may contact you in any way, including, pre-recorded or artificial voice or text messages delivered by an automatic telephone dialing system, or e-mail messages delivered by an automatic e-mailing system. Notices from us to you are considered delivered when we send them to your Device or by email or fax to any email or fax number you provided to us, or 3 days after mailing to your billing address. For multi-line accounts, a “Primary Telephone Number” may be assigned to your account for the purpose of receiving notices from us, as well as for other purposes. If you would like to designate a Primary Telephone Number, please contact us.
You may contact our Customer Care department at www.gosmartmobile.com, by calling 1 877-582-7788 or 611 from your Device, or by writing to: Customer Relations, P.O. Box 37380, Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380. Notices from you to us are considered delivered when you send an email or 3 days after mailing to the addresses above.
To begin arbitration or other legal proceeding, you must serve our registered agent. Our registered agent is Corporation Service Company and can be contacted at 1-866-403-5272.
16. * Lost or Stolen Devices. You agree to notify us if your Device is lost or stolen. Once you notify us, we will suspend your Service. After your Service is suspended, you will not be responsible for additional usage charges incurred in excess of your Rate Plan Charges, and applicable taxes, fees and Surcharges. If you request that we not suspend your Service, you will remain responsible for all usage, Charges incurred and applicable taxes and fees. We may prevent a lost or stolen Device from registering on any network. California customers: For Charges incurred before you notify us, you are not liable for Charges you did not authorize, but the fact that your Device or Account was used is some evidence of authorization. You may request that we investigate Charges you believe were unauthorized. We may ask you to provide information and you may submit information to support your request. If we determine the Charges were unauthorized, we will credit your account. If we determine the Charges were authorized, we will inform you within 30 days and you will remain responsible for the Charges.
17. * Misuse of Service or Device. By activating or renewing Service with us or by purchasing a GoSmart Mobile Device that is sold for use with the GoSmart Mobile Service, you agree that you do so because you want Service from us and not for any other purposes. You agree not to misuse the Service or Device, including but not limited to: (a) reselling or rebilling our Service; (b) using the Service or Device to engage in unlawful activity, or in conduct that adversely affects our customers, employees, business, or any other person(s), or that interferes with our operations, network, reputation, or ability to provide quality service, including but not limited to the generation or dissemination of viruses, malware or “denial of service” attacks; (c) using the Service as a substitute or backup for private lines or dedicated data connections; (d) tampering with or modifying your GoSmart Mobile Device; (e) "spamming" or engaging in other abusive or unsolicited communications, or any other mass, automated voice or data communication for commercial or marketing purposes; (f) reselling GoSmart Mobile Devices for profit, or tampering with, reprogramming or altering GoSmart Mobile Devices for the purpose of reselling the GoSmart Mobile Device; (g) using the Service in connection with server devices or host computer applications, including continuous Web camera posts or broadcasts, automatic data feeds, automated machine-to-machine connections or peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing applications that are broadcast to multiple servers or recipients, “bots” or similar routines that could disrupt net user groups or email use by others or other applications that denigrate network capacity or functionality; (h) accessing, or attempting to access without authority, the information, accounts or devices of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, our or another entity’s network or systems; ( i ) running software or other devices that maintain continuously active Internet connections when a computer’s connection would otherwise be idle, or “keep alive” functions (e.g. using a Data Plan for Web broadcasting, operating servers, telemetry devices and/or supervisory control and data acquisition devices); or (j) assisting or facilitating anyone else in any of the above activities. Unless authorized by us, you agree that you won't install, deploy, or use any regeneration equipment or similar mechanism (for example, a repeater or signal booster) to originate, amplify, enhance, retransmit or regenerate a transmitted RF signal. You agree that a violation of this Section harms us, which cannot be fully redressed by money damages, and that we shall be entitled to immediate injunctive relief in addition to all other remedies available.
18. Our Rights to Limit or End Service or the Agreement. WE MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR SERVICE OR AGREEMENT WITHOUT NOTICE FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, if you, any user of your Device, or any user on your account: (a) breaches the Agreement; (b) provides inaccurate information we can't verify; (c) transfer(s) Service to another person without our consent; (d) becomes insolvent, goes bankrupt or threatens bankruptcy (except as prohibited by law); (e) misuses your Service or Device as described in Section 17, above; (f) uses your Service or Device in a manner that is excessive, unusually burdensome, or unprofitable to us; or (g) are on a Rate Plan that we determine is no longer available to you. We may impose, usage or other limits to your Service, suspend your Service, or block certain types of calls, messages or sessions (such as international, 900 or 976 calls), in our sole discretion and without notice. If we limit, suspend or terminate your Service and later reinstate your Service, you may be charged a fee. If your Service or account is limited, suspended or terminated and then reinstated, you will be charged a reactivation fee.
19. * Intellectual Property. You agree not to infringe, misappropriate, dilute or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of GoSmart Mobile, T-Mobile, or any third party. Except for a limited license to use the Services, your purchase of Services and GoSmart Mobile Devices does not grant you any license to copy, modify, reverse engineer, download, redistribute, or resell the intellectual property of GoSmart Mobile or others related to the Services and GoSmart Mobile Devices; this intellectual property may be used only with your Service unless we expressly authorize otherwise. You agree that a violation of this Section harms us, which cannot be fully redressed by money damages, and that we shall be entitled to immediate injunctive relief in addition to all other remedies available. In conjunction with our rights under paragraph 18, it is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole judgment, to suspend or terminate the Service of any subscriber, account holder or user who is deemed to be a repeat or blatant infringer of copyrights. For more information see www.gosmartmobile.com/dmca.
20. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice. If you believe that material residing on our system or network infringes the copyright of you or the copyright of a person or entity for whom you are authorized to act, notify our Designated agent by using the notice procedure under the DMCA and described at www.gosmartmobile.com/dmca. After receiving notice, we may remove or disable access to any infringing material as provided for in the DMCA. Our Designated Agent is: Christina Kirkpatrick, 12920 S.E. 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006; email@example.com; 425-383-4000. There are substantial penalties for sending false notices.
22. * Disclaimer of Warranties. EXCEPT FOR ANY WRITTEN WARRANTY THAT MAY BE PROVIDED WITH A GOSMART MOBILE DEVICE YOU PURCHASE FROM US, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES AND DEVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE CONCERNING YOUR SERVICE OR YOUR DEVICE. WE CAN'T PROMISE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE SERVICE AND DON'T AUTHORIZE ANYONE TO MAKE ANY WARRANTIES ON OUR BEHALF. THIS DOESN'T DEPRIVE YOU OF ANY WARRANTY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST ANYONE ELSE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR COMMUNICATIONS WILL BE PRIVATE OR SECURE; IT IS ILLEGAL FOR UNAUTHORIZED PEOPLE TO INTERCEPT YOUR COMMUNICATIONS, BUT SUCH INTERCEPTIONS CAN OCCUR.
23. * Waivers and Limitations of Liability. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, WE EACH AGREE TO LIMIT CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES OR OTHER MONETARY RELIEF AGAINST EACH OTHER TO DIRECT AND ACTUAL DAMAGES REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS MEANS THAT NEITHER OF US WILL SEEK ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, TREBLE, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FROM THE OTHER. THIS LIMITATION AND WAIVER ALSO APPLIES TO ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY BRING AGAINST ANY OTHER PARTY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE WOULD BE REQUIRED TO INDEMNIFY THAT PARTY FOR SUCH CLAIM. YOU AGREE WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR PROBLEMS CAUSED BY YOU OR A THIRD PARTY. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN 2 YEARS OF THE DATE THE CLAIM ARISES.
24. * Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from any claims arising out of use of the Service or Devices, breach of the Agreement, or violation of any laws or regulations or the rights of any third party by you or any person on your account or that you allow to use your Service or Device.
25. * Enforceability and Assignment. A waiver of any part of the Agreement in one instance is not a waiver of any other part or any other instance and must be expressly provided in writing. If we don’t enforce our rights under any provisions of the Agreement, we may still require strict compliance in the future. Except as provided in Section 2, if any part of the Agreement is held invalid that part may be severed from the Agreement. You can't assign the Agreement or any of your rights or duties under it without our written consent. We may assign all or part of the Agreement or your debts to us without notice. The Agreement is the entire agreement between us and defines all of the rights you have with respect to your Service or Device, except as provided by law, and you cannot rely on any other documents or statements by any sales, service representatives or other agents. If you purchase a Device, services or content from a third party, you may have a separate agreement with the third party; we are not a party to that agreement. The original version of the Agreement is in English. To the extent there are conflicts between the English version and any other language version, the English version will control. Any determination made by us pursuant to this Agreement, shall be in our sole reasonable discretion. Paragraphs marked “*” continue after termination of our Agreement with you.
26. * Choice of Law. This Agreement is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the state in which our records indicate your telephone number is located, without regard to the conflicts of laws rules of that state. Foreign laws do not apply. Arbitration or court proceedings must be in the county and state in which our records indicate your telephone number is located, but not outside the U.S. If any provision of the Agreement is invalid under the law of a particular jurisdiction, that provision will not apply in that jurisdiction.