Use this page to learn about GoSmart Mobile Return policy. Please note that the return policy may vary by place of purchase and applies to phone purchases only. Please note that GoSmart Mobile SIM Kits are non-refundable.
Return of a purchase made in store:
If you purchased your GoSmart Mobile phone from an authorized retailer, your purchase is subject to that store's return policy. To determine whether your purchase is eligible for return, please contact the store where you originally made your purchase.
Return of a purchase made online at gosmartmobile.com:
If you purchased your phone from gosmartmobile.com, you have 15 days from the date your phone was delivered (or 30 days for residents of California) to request a return authorization. To request a return authorization, call GoSmart Mobile Order Support toll-free at 1-855-654-7147.
The GoSmart Mobile Order Support team will determine if your phone meets the requirements for return. These requirements include:
- The phone must have been purchased from gosmartmobile.com, and the IMEI numbers must be verifiable.
- The phone must be in like new, working condition, returned in the original packaging with all included accessories.
- The phone must have registered less than 20 minutes of talk time
- The phone must not have any liquid or physical damage.
- No pictures, texts or downloaded content can be stored on the phone, and no customer passwords can be in effect. The Order Support team will provide instruction on this step as needed.
If your phone meets the requirements for return, you will be issued a Return Authorization (RA) number, which is good for 15 days after the date of issue.
A returned phone that is determined to be non-defective may have a 20% restocking fee deducted from the credit amount. If your phone is determined to be defective or non-functional, you will NOT be charged a restocking fee.
A returned phone that doesn't meet the above requirements will be returned to the sender without a refund. Any refunds issued will be applied to the original payment method used to purchase the phone.
Not Eligible for Return
If you purchased a GoSmart Mobile phone that is not eligible for return:
- You may be able to resolve common errors with the help of our Troubleshooting pages. See Using Your Phone for more information.
- Your phone may be eligible for repair or replacement through its manufacturer. Contact your phone's manufacturer.
Refunds of Account Balance and Cancellations
Any funds applied to your GoSmart Mobile prepaid account balance are non-refundable.
As GoSmart Mobile is a prepaid service, there is no need to cancel your account. If you wish to discontinue your service, simply do not refill your account to renew service at the end of your service cycle.